All Rescheduling game information must be received by 5:00 pm Tuesday PST of the week you would like to play.
Referees will not be assigned after Tuesday of each week.
Rescheduling a NPL West game:
1. Contact the team/club you are scheduled to play on the conflicting date.
2. AGREE on a date, time, and venue for your NPL West game(s) to be rescheduled.
3. FILL OUT THE NPL West RESCHEDULED GAME INFORMATION TO THE RIGHT.
4. Your schedule will then be updated on the NPL West website. Referees will be provided for your agreed upon make up game.
5. If team managers are unable to agree on a date, time, and venue the League Director will assign a date, time, and venue at a neutral site.